The lives of our nation’s active-duty military depend on outstanding healthcare. Cognito Systems strives to provide highly qualified healthcare professions to work in the heart of military medicine. As a civilian contractor working for Cognito Systems, you will utilize your abilities as an Athletic Trainer to support the Army's Holistic Health and Fitness (H2F) System and optimize soldier readiness as well as performance.
- Be a Part of the Team: Cognito Systems, LLC is Mentor-Protégé Joint Venture between QuarterLine Consulting Services and Resolution Think. Cognito Systems is completely committed to providing high-quality service to our customers and to delivering world-class healthcare to members of our military and our nation’s veterans.
- The Benefits: Our team offers competitive compensation packages, a full range of benefits, 401k plan, $1500 sign-on bonus, relocation support, $500 CEU support, and excellent work-life balance to ensure your success.
- Type of Work: Full Time, No Weekends Scheduled, No Travel Required
- Typical Work Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fort Bragg; Fayetteville, North Carolina
Joint Base Lewis-McChord; Tacoma, Washington
Fort Bliss, El Paso, TX
Fort Drum, Jefferson County, New York
Fort Polk, Vernon Parish, Louisiana
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Fort Stewart, Georgia
Fort Wainwright, Arkansas
o Degree: Bachelor's Degree.
o Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). Passing score from the BOC for the Athletic Trainer. National Provider Identifier (NPI).
o Certification: Unrestricted state license/registration/certification in any of the 49 regulated states, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands to provide health care within the scope of practice for Athletic Trainers per state practice acts.
o Experience: Two years of relevant Athletic Training work experience within the last three years. Experience working with active populations (e.g. military, high school, collegiate, professional sports, performing arts, occupational health).
o Citizenship: U.S. citizenship.
o Credentialing: Ability to pass background check and drug screen. Current physical and immunizations.
- Physical Requirements: You must be on the premises to perform the job. The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift. Athletic Trainers are assigned to smaller Brigade units that provide civilian support on the protocols of work-life on a military base.
To learn more, contact Veronica Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, QuarterLine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are unable to use our online tools to search and/or apply for jobs due to a disability, please email email@example.com to request accommodation.