***IMMEDIATE OPENING - Interview this week!
Sign on Bonus for candidates who can start immediately
- BOC certified, Athletic Trainer or PTA/ OTA Licensure (Required)
- Industrial Experience (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Location: Indianapolis, IN area
We are looking for a motivated Industrial Sports Medicine Professional who is passionate about using your skill set and clinical knowledge to make a difference in the lives of the Industrial Athletes. Working in a nontraditional sports medicine environment allows for a flexible schedule that works for you, us, and our clients. If you enjoy working independently and embrace a people-focused environment, this position is for you. This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively as part of the overall EHS & Management Teams.
Scope: Working directly with Industrial Athletes for body mechanics training, symptom management, onsite early injury intervention, ergonomics training and assessments. The focus is on early intervention services to help employers with their health and wellness goals. Our teams work directly on the plant or office floors providing job coaching to employees, assistance w/ ergonomics and implement strategies to prevent symptoms from developing into long term injuries.
We are a premier company that provides services in multiple states for a wide variety of industries. Our specialty is workplace employer services and we partner with large companies to instill proactive programs to prevent injuries, reduce worker’s compensation, and healthcare costs. For over 15 years, our multi-disciplinary teams work with Occupational Health & Safety Teams to effectively provide onsite services as part of Occupational & Ergonomic Program, including injury assessments and ergonomic services.
Basic Job Duties:
- Follow client protocols for providing onsite injury care and symptom management for work related and non-work related discomfort
- Provide worker education and awareness of ergonomics, posture, movement screens of the musculoskeletal system, fitness for job performance, and education on first aid and care of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Provide ergonomic services such as office assessments, job evaluations, classes and assist with ergonomic projects.
- Computer / Administration: Preparing reports, documenting daily visits, developing presentations, using web based applications.
Education and Experience:
- Athletic Trainers ATC: successful completion of four academic years of pre-professional and professional study in a specialized curriculum accredited by CAATE, certified by the NATA BOC; or
- PTA/OT: Associates degree with a professional clinical degree in rehabilitation
- Must hold Indiana Driver’s License, Insurance, and have reliable transportation
- Must have excellent computer skills, documentation and report writing skills.
- CPR Certification or obtain certification by hire date
- Must Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Con’t Ed
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental Pay: Signing bonus
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Certification or Licensure for ATC or PTA/OTA (Required)
Work Location: Indianapolis
If you are interested please send resumes to Michael Chapman at